My Confession....

BalloonzForU

My turn to share with my friends. I haven't participated here much lately, and now you'll know why.

First I'd like to thank Shanti for being so supportive this past week, and helping me get threw this mess I've gotten myself into.

Ok, here goes. As you know Scott Ashton and I started a relationship of sorts. He swept me off my feet, he can be very charming and knows all the right things to say. I should have seen all this coming, but I was blinded by my feelings, and very stupid. I knew he was married, I am practically myself, however he told me that his marriage was over as much as mine is.

After three months we decide to meet in person, spend the weekend at Hamburg together. (Yes I did a background check on him before meeting him) I get into Allentown, PA sometime around 9pm Friday and check into the hotel, he got there about 10:30pm. We spend Friday evening together and the better part of Saturday, I'll spare you the details, but it was truly beautiful. Before leaving for the show sometime around noon he says we need to talk. He tells me he's going to tell his wife all about us and that he's in love with me. You can imagine my surprise when he says next that he's going to ask for her forgiveness and try to make his marriage work. He told me he had to try fix what he had done to his wife over the past few years before he can even begin to think of having a life with me. I fell for it.

We ended up parting that day around 4pm after going to the show, out to eat, and both of us crying a lot. I fell asleep and got up after a few hours of sleep and called Derek (fedawg) to tell him what happened, I need to talk to someone that was friends with both Scott and I and knew what was going on. At this point Derek says he was afraid this was going to happen as Scott had done this before with someone else, about a year ago. (Damnit Derek why didn't you tell me?!?!?!) I now know who this person is and we've talked about what Scott did to both of us. I will not say who she is as we all know her, and she's only told a few people what happened and who it was.

I can get past all this and move on with my life, I'm a big girl, and I'm strong, at least I hope cause that's not all of it. There is a very good chance that I got pregnant over the weekend. We both new that I'd be ovulating just at the right time that it was a chance, and we put all caution to the wind. I've been sick to my stomach, and poor Shanti has been my coach telling me to repeat "I am not pregnant!" over and over again. Abortion is not an option for me as I just couldn't do it, so I'm stressing big time.

What also sucks is that I asked Scott to go to counseling with his wife two months ago, that I wanted him to make sure that it was over, and now they are going, at least that is what he's saying. I don't even know if he really told her about us, and about me poss being pregnant, as he said he did. We've talked either through emails, texting, chat and/or the phone every day this week, and I keep getting sucked right back into him. He keeps telling me it's not over for us and there is still hope that we will be together, he just needs time to sort out his marriage.

I feel like such an ass. I told him when all this started that I really felt bad about him being married, and that I refused to be the other woman, yet that is exactly what I end up being, and just another statistic. I fell for him hook line and sinker.

Now to wait and see if I'm pregnant.

It is over and I did tell him so tonight. I've got to let the healing start and move on.

Is it too late to become a nun?

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Wow, I'd been wondering where you've been. I'll keep my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for you about the whole pregnancy thing.
*hugs*

KelliH

That fucking bastard. Felicia, we love you, and we will support you no matter what. Chances are you aren't pregnant, so try not to worry until you have proof.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Awwwww.... Felicia! OMG girl, you've had a lot to deal with. The good thing is that now you are thinking more clearly, and PLEASE know that we are all here for you with unconditional love and support. I wish I could give you a huge hug right now!

BalloonzForU

Thank you so much for being here for me.

What pisses me off the most about all this is that I knew better. I had always made sure that any man I dated wasn't married and if they were I'd walk. I had been the wife that was cheated on before, and I never wanted to be the woman that did that to another. I'm more upset with myself than I am that Scott hurt me.

I truly hope I'm not pregnant. This whole thing has made me think about what I need to do with my life for Zach and I. Providing I'm not pregnant (cause asshole would know it's not his) I'm going to stay here with asshole for another year to save up enough money to put a down payment on a house. Then I'm seriously thinking about moving to TX.

nwheat

Felicia, I'm so sorry it worked out like this!! Shanti is right - stress can make you feel terrible - try not to worry yet (I know, easier said than done). We're all here for you! (hugs)

BalloonzForU

I know. I've just got to keep this all out of my head and not think about it till I have to.

I'm going to burry myself into my businesses and my geckos. I was going to hold off breeding some of the projects I wanted to work with this year to make it easier to move this summer, but I'm gonna go ahead and dive right into them. Guess I need to build some more racks. :)

BalloonzForU

Ok, I've been given permision to name the other woman that Scott did this to, with anyone I told this to.

It was Laura Fopiano.

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Wow Felicia, I am so sorry that this happened to you! Men suck big time! I will kep my fingers crossed that your no pregnant too!

BalloonzForU

Thank you Jeanne.

I did take one of those early test, negative, but those can be only up to 50% accurate, this early. I'll know for sure after the 14th. I may even go in for a blood test just to make sure. I don't need any surprises from a pee test with a wrong reading.

I'm still having a hard time not talking with the asshole. Maybe if he lived in the same city and I could just look him in the eye and kick him in the balls and see some pain. lol yeah I know Shanti you told me I should have done it. Especially when he told me, that he wouldn't blame me for it if I did.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Heehee...nothing like a hard kick to the family jewels to ruin a guy's day, and maybe ruin his chance for baby makin'. Although, if you've never done it, or never seen it done...it ain't pretty. You'd feel awful, so it's just as well you didn't! Plus those assualt charges are a bitch. ROFL

Not pregnant! Not pregnant! Not pregnant!

BalloonzForU

Grinning Geckos said:
Heehee...nothing like a hard kick to the family jewels to ruin a guy's day, and maybe ruin his chance for baby makin'. Although, if you've never done it, or never seen it done...it ain't pretty. You'd feel awful, so it's just as well you didn't! Plus those assualt charges are a bitch. ROFL

Not pregnant! Not pregnant! Not pregnant!

Yeah but he told me to do it!!!! :main_yes: Should have damnit!

* Chants "Not pregnant! Not pregnant! Not pregnant!"*

Visit our friends