My crested gecko

zoe2710

My crestie: Nutella

Partial Pinstripe / Harlequin / Portholes / White knee caps / Black & Cream

Correct the morph if you think differently, this is what i was told that he/she is.

Weight: 2.5

darkridder

Melissa the Scientist
Its dorsal isnt quite creamy enough to be considered a blonde (which is black and cream), but it could just be the pictures.

You do have a partial pinner, however when you are"morphing" your gecko you dont state the traits in the name except in instances in pinstripes (yes that is actually a trait and not a morph), reversal or phantom pinning, or dalmatians (again yep its a trait not a morph). Otherwise you would just simply state it as a partial pinner, full pinner, or if it truely is a blonde you would just say a blonde pinner/pinstripe.

But as far as traits go, yes it does have knee caps, port holes and also fringe.

zoe2710

I know they are traits and not morphs but I wanted to know the full morph and traits, therefore I placed them as well.

But he/she is only 4months old so there will be a lot of changes I hope.

Thanx for your help already :main_thumbsup:

tjmphx

I'm agreeing with Melissa. The blonde is the only iffy item on you list of traits/morphs. Good looking gecko. I don't see much else from those pics. Best is to see what develops in time. : )

Visit our friends