My Crestie Ember and a ?? or two...

mainelygeckos

These are pics of Ember.. I purchased her at the Portland Reptile Expo last August 29th and I was wondering if anyone thinks she is small for her age or too thin?? She eats fresh crested gecko diet every day and occasional insects..When I purchased her they apparently knew nothing about her and told me she was 4 months old at the time..if so she was small for her age as she was not much bigger then a hatchling..she eats..poops and appears healthy but to me looks small and I see her ribs! I hate that and was wondering what you all think since this has been my one and only crestie ever.. I love her dearly and even if she is stunted and going to stay small she will always be here with me.. I just want to make sure I am doing everything right by her..Any help is appreciated

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

By the way she is fired up in the pictures which is why I call her Ember but when not fired she is a light tan color

Holly12

Wow she looks great you are doing a wonderful job with her I love her colors very pretty she just might be a small girl. It is nothing you are doing wrong its just not all geckos are big my sweet pea was not. He was my male crested gecko I use to have so not all of them get big. I say no need to worry right now as long as she is eating and pooping she is going to be fine. :)

mainelygeckos

Thanks Holly ya she is a lil small but if the date of her hatching was wrong, as I suspect it to have been, she will be younger then they said and I love them too without tails lol they seem to have more character :p

Visit our friends