My fatties are ordered!

Fatal_S

Mel's Exotics
I AM SO EXCITED!

Sorry, caps, but I just had to share. This has been a long time in the planning, and I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere. And my god am I excited about the fatties I'm getting!

Craig at The Urban Reptile helped me pick out my new geckos :D All the following pictures are completely credited to him (you can tell because the photos are almost as great as the geckos).
#311 - Stripe Caramel Albino Male - Aug 15/12
311StripeCaramelMale.jpg

#315 - Whiteout Male - Aug 30/12
315WhiteoutMale.jpg

#319 - Stripe Het-Caramel Albino Female - Aug 26/12
319StripeHet-CaramelFemale.jpg

#354 - Stripe Het-Patternless Female - Aug 25/12
354StripeHet-PatternlessFemale.jpg

#355 - Stripe Patternless Female - Aug 31/12
355StripePatternlessFemale.jpg

#365 - Caramel Albino Female - Aug 31/12
365CaramelFemale.jpg

#370 - Stripe Amelanistic Male - Sep 06/12
370StripeAmelMale.jpg

#379 - Patternless Male - Aug 22/12
379PatternlessMale.jpg

A major thank you to Urban for putting up with me (I couldn't stop e-mailing) and making me such stunning geckos!

Fatal_S

Mel's Exotics
I should note I already have 3 adult females - 2 banded amels to breed to the stripe amel male, and a normal stripe to breed to the banded whiteout male.

Fatal_S

Mel's Exotics
Thanks guys. I am so happy to be getting these, and to have a group to share the joy with. Craig said shipping won't be next week, probably the week after if the weather is decent (in the middle of a snowstorm right now). I have no issue waiting, I just wanted to make sure I got my group reserved.

I had so much fun watching the update and picking out my faves. Craig helped me to decide; I think I grabbed an amazing group, we picked out the nicest he had. He was really in love with #354. I'm in love with all of them :D The wait has been totally worth it.

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Nice group of fatties your getting. Is TUG the only option in Canada for Fat Tails? The only time I see anyone getting fatties in Canada is when they come from him. It's too bad you can't get them from some of the breeders in the states.

By the way…."snowstorm"???? It's been like 85 degrees here for the past 3 months straight! We just got a cloud to roll by today and I was excited! LOL! I couldn't imagine living anywhere where snowstorms were rolling through in early October. Crazy!! Stay warm!

Fatal_S

Mel's Exotics
TUG is the only big Canadian breeder as far as I know. There's a couple hobbiests, but I wanted a large group. In the next couple years I will be getting geckos from the USA to add to my group too.

The snowstorm was annoying. Last year we had a really mild winter (not much snow, didn't freeze to death constantly). This year we're expecting lots more snow and closer-to-normal temps. Some years we don't get snow until November, which is great. All the snow from the storm is melted already, but it was enough to cause blackouts across half the province. Yay winterpeg!

RampantReptiles

Really nice group you have there! You might be able to get fat tails from Geckosetc./Steve Sykes. He has started vending in Canada and he has an international shipping license. Shipping from him might be similar to the cost of getting geckos from TUG, unless you are picking up geckos from a show.

Visit our friends