My first baby hatched!!!

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Day 53. Incubating at 82.6. Healthy SuperSnow girl hatched at 9:00 AM. She climbed up on my hand, and I put her in her new home. So excited!!!:D

Attachments

• IMG_0778.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 60

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
This is bad!! I am already getting attached to the little guys.
no.gif
They are 5 days old, and weigh 4 grams. Both are eating mini mealies and tiny dubias. They are climbing up on my hand. I know I won't be able to keep them, but I will be sure they find good homes. Hope my motherly instinct calms down. I am guessing that this is because they are my first hatchlings.
yes.gif
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
You can always keep your first ones. I find that I'm really into population increase at the beginning of the breeding season and really into population decrease at the end of the breeding season. You've got a long way to go. Enjoy.

Aliza

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Thanks!! I plan on keeping one of the first Super Snow hatchlings.:p They are one week today. Their diet consists of dusted mini mealies, mini dubias, and phoenix worms. They are hungry little ones!! I am starting to see the spots, and fatter tails. Here is a picture I took today: 4:6:130832.jpg

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Today they are 3 weeks old, and weighing 10 grams. They each have their own 6QT tubs, but I plan on moving them into 15QT tubs very soon. They are eating a combination of crickets, mealies, and dubias.
IMG_0950.JPG IMG_0954.JPG

Visit our friends