My First Crested!

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
After months of research, I finally took the plunge into the Crested Gecko world. This guy is really neat. Not really into morphs much but I do wonder what he is. Any ideas?

J

Jacy

He looks like a white moonglow. Wear did you get him ? Can I see another picture?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
HIs Tail look like it is really skinny or bent in some way, and are those it's ribs I see? The geckos looks a bit underfed.

Otherwise, he is relly pretty.

Where, may I ask did you get him from?

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
I got this guy at the local pet shop. He was in with you guessed it, another bigger male. I loved the color of this guy so I took him home. It's not the ribs you're seeing Jeanne, he's in shed. He is a little underfed though but I can fix that. I take crappy pics but here goes:p : I don't know anything about Moonglows but I'll do some research. Looks to me more like a creamsicle.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ok, he looks better in those pictures :) Looks like, after he sheds he will be a Yellow Tiger or something like that. Post another picture after he sheds.

J

Jacy

( Don't listen to me lol ) It would of explained alot if I knew that he was in shed. I just saw the white in him. Sorry for the wrong answer.

S

sarahlynn

good looking gecko, greg. should have gotten a gargoyle, but i'll still think you're cool!

no really he's a doll.

Visit our friends