My first fat tail!

chondroguy1998

Huge thanks to Jessica at Gecko babies.
Whiteout het Oreo female, and she is smokin! Picture is from Geckobabies website, can't wait to get her here.
Thanks
Scott

image.jpg

LZRDGRL

This is your FIRST one???!!! What will come afterwards :) Most of us start out with a Normal, heehee. It's gorgeous!!! I've been looking at GeckoBabies posts on fauna for over a year, but I could never afford one. This one has awesome bold markings. Good choice! What a dream of an AFT...

Chrissy

geckobabies

African Fat Tails <3
Thanks for the kind words Chrissy. Please feel free to message me anytime if you see something you like. I'm very flexible with payment plans and stuff so just let me know :)

Scott I hope you love your new gecko. She should be there within hours at this point :) :)

chondroguy1998

She arrived at 10am this morning, and is big and fat! She is in shed, so pictures will have to wait.
Chrissy my next AFT will be an Oreo male, already have my eye on one. :D
Scott

LZRDGRL

She arrived at 10am this morning, and is big and fat! She is in shed, so pictures will have to wait.
Chrissy my next AFT will be an Oreo male, already have my eye on one. :D
Scott

I saw you got him -- you only buy from the best :) So when can we see more pictures of your beautiful Whiteout not in shed? And later this year, hopefully babies ;)

Chrissy

Visit our friends