My first fat tails

RampantReptiles

Starting a small fat tail group. Enjoy!

I tried to sex these guys but they are still a bit small. They wont breed til late 2013/2014.
Female? Patternless
RSCN9006.jpg

Male?? Striped Patternless
RSCN9007.jpg

Male??? Patternless
RSCN9008.jpg

Male Striped Zero het super zero (from Ohio Gecko Obviously)
399375_267908296644065_1657333620_n.jpg

Getting this girl hopefully next week from Geckosetc. She will be bred to the Zero.
Female Normal no Hets (love her color)
NFTF3_3_2_0912_600.jpg

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Congrats on the fat tails Michelle. It's great to see more and more people finally making the move to them. You won't be sorry. I am really looking forward to my season this year.

LZRDGRL

Welcome to the club :D Maybe we'll see some more pics posted in this section from now on :main_yes: I really like your second male patternless. He's so light! :main_thumbsup: I have five AFT's, too. But not such high caliber morphs... Oreos are my favorites. Will you get those, too?

Chrissy

RampantReptiles

Thanks everyone! Awesome to get such a warm welcome :)

Welcome to the club :D Maybe we'll see some more pics posted in this section from now on :main_yes: I really like your second male patternless. He's so light! :main_thumbsup: I have five AFT's, too. But not such high caliber morphs... Oreos are my favorites. Will you get those, too?

Chrissy

I love Oreos too! So many awesome looking fat tail morphs it is hard to limit what morphs you work with. The price tag definitely helps with that :eek:
I wont be getting anymore fat tails for a while. I was lucky enough to get all these geckos for a great deal so I am going to try it out and see how I like it.

Visit our friends