My first hatchling!!!! YAY!!!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I got a big surprise today, my first hatchling!!!! WOO HOO!! I'm bouncing off the walls right now. This one is Brimstone x Lost .... making him/her 100% het LVPA. The little one flipped a few eggs, I hope they are ok.

BOY, he/she is FIESTY. Jumping and hissing and biting. LOL It's so funny because it's so tiny. Watching me tonight, you'd never know I've been around young leos. I was trying to be CAREFUL taking it outta the tub, and it made a flying leap for the floor. Fell 3 feet or so and NEARLY made it under the cabinet. :main_rolleyes:

Cool thing is, it's got the same head markings daddy had as a baby. Brimstone is the first pic, the rest are the baby. Everyone meet 001-0713-06! LOL....no names here, not until I decide to keep it....it is my 1st....sigh!

DanTheFireman

Congrats, Shanti. I wouldn't worry about the flipped eggs. They do it all the time. Usually they just turn them a little bit and they seem to hatch anyway.

B

Brian O

Congrats on your first. As a sugestion put the egg container in their new home. That way if they jump out they land in their home and not on the floor.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Brian O said:
Congrats on your first. As a sugestion put the egg container in their new home. That way if they jump out they land in their home and not on the floor.

When the sibling hatches, I'll have to try that. LOL

PS: Who knew a pregnant lady could move so fast? I hit the floor in a second trying to make sure it didn't get away.

G

geckogod2

way to go... he looks awesome..its great to see all the dedication pay off..

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
The sibling egg is rockin and rolling....hasn't pipped quite yet. DANG IT! I have to go to work now. At least I should be finding another baby when i come home!

BalloonzForU

Grinning Geckos said:
Who knew a pregnant lady could move so fast? I hit the floor in a second trying to make sure it didn't get away.

Now I would have paid money to see that!!! LOL They are fast little suckers aren't they?!?!?!

Congrats again. Hope you find another little baby when you get home!!!!

LeosForLess

Congrats! When i found my first hatchling i dropped the incubator top and swore because i was so surprised at how much they screech! I relaly hope that the sibling comes out soon!

Visit our friends