My first rats

Corinthia

Corinthia's Page
A lady I work with asked me if I would take her daughters rat because she did not have time for her anymore... So I took her in and got her a little sister as well!

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

Corinthia

Corinthia's Page
Black one = name: Para = one I took from work lady
Gray/Blue one = name: Kitty = got for para's sister

P

Pepper

awwwww I love ratties!!!! So cute!

I love that light gray color!

ariana

beautiful!
you'll be amazed at how smart they are,
my female that i used to breed would get tired of the babies in the aquarium with her and figured out how to get it open,
some mornings i would wake up with her on my chest cleaning herself!

DoubleZ

beautiful!
you'll be amazed at how smart they are,
my female that i used to breed would get tired of the babies in the aquarium with her and figured out how to get it open,
some mornings i would wake up with her on my chest cleaning herself!

Mine all knew their names, but Jacy was the smartest. She'd come when called, follow on command, hop into my hand or from my shoulder down my arm on command, she'd beg, she'd bring the other rats on command, and knew the words yoggie (yogurt dips) and peanut butter. She as my goofy little alpha girl.

C

clarkee_04

soo cute:) you'll have a ton of fun with them, they are so intelligent!

geckoqueen

Rats

Do rats make a lot of noise? I know hamsters don't. I want a rat but do they squeak real loud because if they do my landlord would know. A little squeak is fine but if it is a high pitched squeek, then someone could complain, then I would be found out, like a rat getting caught eating cheese. LOL

I would love to have a rat though. If they do not make a lot of noise, because I would have to hide them undercover like my pet hamsters.

Last edited:

Visit our friends