My girl is sick

Brian

My gecko has been ballooning up for almost 2 weeks. I have thought she may be pregnant from looking at photos and online information but am now wondering if it is something else and am worried. Has anyone seen a belly like this. I cannot find any pictures online like this and I think I feel an egg in her belly but I’m more concerned with the large white spot/mass. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1722.jpeg
    IMG_1722.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
My gecko has been ballooning up for almost 2 weeks. I have thought she may be pregnant from looking at photos and online information but am now wondering if it is something else and am worried. Has anyone seen a belly like this. I cannot find any pictures online like this and I think I feel an egg in her belly but I’m more concerned with the large white spot/mass. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I've never saw something like this so Ic an't really help you. The only things that come to my mind is impaction or she is gravid. But one thing I noticed was that she is awfully skinny, is this because of her ballooning?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It looks like one egg to me but the purple color on the other side doesn't look good and she's very skinny. She needs a vet visit.

Aliza

Visit our friends