My house burned down-FLORIDA Only

Missinasworld

I don't have any photos on this computer of my geckos but long story short my house burned down last night. the awesome fire fighters got EVERY single gecko, skink, salamander, ferret, dog, cat, and cricket out of my house!
I now have a BUNCH of tubs sitting in my dad's base ment full of reptiles. I despritly need to reduce my numbers of geckos because I have no were to keep them, their racks are mostly destroyed and I need to consentrate on finding a new place and taking care of my other family members. Most of these geckos were going to be taken to the september reptile show in Tampa and I had only planned on keeping a few core animals for breeding next year.

I have NO shipping supplies left. None. So I cannot ship. If you are local or don't mind driving to Hernando Beach, FL 34607 (please look it up on mapquest and you may need to use Spring hill instead of Hernando Beach), then please if you want any really awesome geckos...well...here it is.

I have tremper albinos out the wazoo. I have tangerine carrot tails, sunglows, mack snows, enigmas and who knows what I have because all my records are wet and drying out at my dad's along with the geckos. I cannot just give them away but I will take $10 a gecko but I'm putting a minimum of 10 geckos per person. If you want more then 10 that is fine-I think I have about 50 I need to get out Plus the fire fighters were just sooooo cool that they saved my incubators with mroe then 30 eggs in those to! I LOVE my local fire fighters!!!!!!!

If you are local and interested then e-mail me at [email protected]

I need to do this within the next few days. I will be able to check my e-mail once or twice a day at work or at my friends house. I can't give you my cell phone number because I have to many family and red cross and insurance people lighting it up, I just can't add to the stress with having to answer phone calls for my babies as well.

Thank you for looking,

Missina

Visit our friends