My Leopard Gecko Is Better!!!!!!

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
:eek:Few day ago, i was very worried about her process of refusing eat alos her belly bloat...

I was surpised. there are poop in her tummy for 2 week. She finally poop when i put my heat toward my leo 's tank and she started to excited and exploring her home . . . Now i know... But She started to show signs of hunger (stalking toward my hand) i bought mealworms and cricket today, she was excitted. Whoa. i wa sso happy....

She needs

10-20 gallon heat mat

to make her disgestion easily.

She have 5 gallon heat mat. that reason why but she's growing up.
since she was tiny i bought 5 gallon heat mat for her in 10 gallon... i worries because what if heats her really bad so.

Thank for all your help.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
That's good news Eddie. Your Leo is lucky to have an owner that cares so much. :)
Thank you! She ate 5 mealworms with Trex dust! And 2 crickets dusted in Calcuim with D3! XD Im so happy about her progess. i cant wait to see her poop again. Im weird you know lol :D

mariex4

hay a poop is better than no poop i was dead excited when mine pooped and ate as he wasnt very well but no u aint weired ,its good thats shes eating the little fatty lol i tryed my gecko with a locus last nite and guess what went down a treat after he finaly cought it lol as they dont half jump hehehehehehe hope everything goes well for her

Visit our friends