My *little* acqusition

Metal_Gecko

Gecko Ninja
Got this little one from local breeder(for fun), who's also a pet shop owner as well.
He/she is 1 month and 1 week old, and happily eats CGD, and I've given it 1 pinhead cricket so far, and he/she immediately went after it.
Breeder says it's mom is a Olive Harlequin, and dad is a Yellow Harlequin.
I've seen all it's clutchmates and older siblings, and they ALL turned out to be Yellow Harlequins.
With pattern on this one, it's definitely looking to be an Extreme Harlequin of unknown color and gender.... Really, REALLY hoping for a female with this one!
Well, here he/she is:

On the car ride home

IMG_20110212_200827.jpg

IMG_20110212_200837.jpg

In his/her new small KK

IMG_20110212_224736.jpg

Size comparison(water bottle cap)

IMG_20110212_224258.jpg

-Wes

Last edited:

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
She looks different in every picture...I like the last one though...she looks like she's going to turn out really pretty! Very Tigery:)

WulfSC

Nice, Wes! Right on. I'm sure (s)he will only get better with age, because right now... it's a really beauty.

I recently received my two little harleys from Ashley (ento890 on here). They're amazing... about 3½" long and about 4 grams each. I'll take some pics of them in a few days. I'm giving them time to acclimate to their new home...so, I've been limiting the amount of handling to a few minutes a day.

Metal_Gecko

Gecko Ninja
Thanks guys! :)

Yeah, it's weird, every picture I take of it looks COMPLETELY different...
I'm hoping it keeps the current pattern, cause it'll grow up to be a beatuiful Extreme Harlequin...

Really hoping it turns out to be female, and "she'll" be a Yellow Extreme Harley... ;)

@Wulf:
Yeah man, lets see some pics!!!

-Wes

Visit our friends