My little reptile corner and newly (somewhat) finished rack.

Allee Toler

I was working on my rack, and left to the store. Came home to find this. Lol. All set up. My roommate decided to finish it and organize it! <3

083a9f0e6902__1255796368000.jpeg

65605e8e5e1e__1255796397000.jpeg

Missing bins, but I don't have that many leos yet. I have room to expand now. =D

Total cost to build the actual unit, $27. Bins, $4 each. Woo!

mariex4

hay nice one great room mate pmsl is that just an old shelving unit hmmmmm im getting ideas now and my hubby not going to like it pmsl ill blame you heehehehehehehe and also how have you heated all the tanks and tubs

Allee Toler

I personally use a variety of heat right now. 2 tubs have 5gal UTH's, the 20long has a 20g UTH, the bottom three bins have heat rope. I'm getting heat chord next week (I don't want to hear it, I have a friend who uses it and it works flawlessly as long as it's on a thermostat.).

Home Depot has the 4'x1' "multipurpose" rubbermaid shelves for $3 each. I had a couple already laying around that a friend gave me, and went to buy more to build the rest. The only downside to the shelves is it's 4" too shallow to keep the bins in with no lids, but it doesn't bother me having them stick out a little bit. =] It's cheap and effective.

Visit our friends