My male

D

dsreptiles

Here's my male Crested Gecko. Got him for extremely cheap and boy was he worth it. Turned out to be a looker. Now we just need to find him a nice trio of lovely ladies. Will get some better shot of him later. He likes to hide.

crestedm2.jpg

crestedm1.jpg

D

dsreptiles

Thanks Rob.

And no we're moving in the Spring after my fiance gets out of school. Which means I get to go to one (or two :)) more white plains show. We're going on the 6th to look for a trio of females for him. So it looks like theres one more winter in my future. Hopefully we'll get to meet up at one of the white plains shows though.

gixxer3420

The geckos i got from you are doing good. The paternless are all proven now, they have each laid a clutch for me so far and they are all fertile. The white spotted geckos ened up both being females, from what the guy said that I sold them two? I'm going to the hamburg pa show this weekend, not sure if i will get to make any white plain shows this year or next year. i just got into the correction academy, i start that december 18th, So from that day 11 weeks of my life will be going through all of that.

D

dsreptiles

I'm kicking myself for not keeping those pattys. Especially that big one, but I'm glad they've all proven out for ya. Those white spots were sold to me as proven breeders from another members on this site, and I don't see why he'd lie to me about that, but I'm sure he will see this and comment. But be sure to send me some pics of those patty adults and thang jungle male. I REALLY miss him. I wish I knew I wasn't going to be moving because I want all of them back haha.

D

dsreptiles

Rhacodactyl said:
Holy crapola! That is one hot crested, I can't wait to see more pics of him.

Thanks a lot. :) I'll get some more pics of him out of his cage and fired up.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
dsreptiles said:
Thanks Rob.

And no we're moving in the Spring after my fiance gets out of school. Which means I get to go to one (or two :)) more white plains show. We're going on the 6th to look for a trio of females for him. So it looks like theres one more winter in my future. Hopefully we'll get to meet up at one of the white plains shows though.

I'll be at that show! It's a 2 day show, but I will probably only go on Saturday, I will be at Franks Geckos table, make sure you stop by and introduce yourself!

This Crested is GORGEOUS! Where did you get him from, I need a nice Male for my ladies :)

D

dsreptiles

I'll definatly stop by the table, we plan on going that Saturday as well. She wanted to get a hotel and go sunday too but I figure the show is basicly the same both days. I'll have to get back to you on who I got that male from haha I got it at a show recently and mindy have the business cards in her pocket book so when she gets home I'll let you know. But he had some of the nicest crested geckos I've ever seen for sale and for dirt cheap. None of his adults were over 90.00 and they were all stunning and this guy eats like a pig!

Visit our friends