My Name is jud

Jud Hamblin

3 Year Member
Hi
I am new to the site. I have been breeding gecko's for 6 years now as a hobby and have over 250

Geckomaster743

Wow! A breeder! Welcome to Gecko Talk. I havent heard about any one with more then 250 except the Urban Gecko!

Jud Hamblin

3 Year Member
Wow! A breeder! Welcome to Gecko Talk. I havent heard about any one with more then 250 except the Urban Gecko!

I was taught by a great guy from South Wales called David Davis. I just love breeding geckos and I am looking forward to this year breed program. I have 3 geckos that may be carrying the black gene. I will have to wait and see what happens over the next two seasons.
Mant thanks for the post

Geckomaster743

Great to hear! Yeah im only a Novice in the way of the "Gecko". I got my First one 3 Months ago and Moved on to getting around for a total of 4 Geckos. I have some really nice Morphs but they arent the rarest. Im probley one of the Smallest "Breeders" on here!

Gopherhockey03

Welcome Jud! If you ever need to thin out your collection I will gratefully help you out! ;) And I'm sure your breeding info will help a lot of us out! And a black leopard gecko? Sounds pretty awesome to me....

Alex Jones

3 Year Member
Hey Jud,
My ethnic heritage is Welsh and I often visit family and friends in south Wales so I was interested to hear about your learning experience from David Davis.
Alex

Visit our friends