My new aberrant blood Fat Tails

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
I picked up these cuties to work some fresh blood into a project. I love these sisters!
IMG_0959.jpg
IMG_0945.jpg
IMG_0949.jpg

lillith

lillith's leo lovables
They're cute!
They look a lot like the girl I have, I'll have to post her later...I thought she was a normal.

What makes an abberrant versus a normal...? Pattern/color? Is the speckling on yours considered "granite"?

Your two girls are adorable, I can't wait to see more of them. =)

Wild West Reptile

These girls are "normal" as far as morph goes. The aberrant refers to a slight difference in pattern as well as the blood line. These are basically F1 from wild caught parents. They are like using a clean slate when breeding to them. The pattern breaks up on them if you look close, kinda like a jungle pattern. I'm not an expert on fat tails but I did sleep at a holiday inn last night. ;)

Wild West Reptile

Oh yeah, I forgot....Im going to breed them to my granite this season because of the similar pattering on my girls that your seeing. I'll get 100% hets for granite and then breed them back. Should be fun to see the outcome.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Oh yeah, I forgot....Im going to breed them to my granite this season because of the similar pattering on my girls that your seeing. I'll get 100% hets for granite and then breed them back. Should be fun to see the outcome.

Granite is a line bred trait, you can not have any het. granites. When you breed the Granite to these girls, all babies will have some sort of Granite influence. You can then hold back the nicest looking babies to breed the following year, hence improving your Granites.

Wild West Reptile

Thats what I was trying to say. Thank you for correcting me. My granite male is from JMG line so it will hopefully make some nice AFT's.

Last edited:

Visit our friends