My new Banded Geckos!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I just got these from Marcia and I have to say...I Love Them! These have to be the cutest geckos! They are so tiny and so soft to the touch. Ok, that's enough of my yapping, here they are!

Here is the Male:

P1010006.jpg

The (Probable) Female, she is my favorite :) :

P1010007.jpg

And the 2 unsexed juvies:

P1010008.jpg

P1010009-1.jpg

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I knew you would fall in love with these fantastic little geckos!!! I'm glad they are in your capable hands, Jeanne! Thanks for posting their pics...

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I just made their set up, a decided to go with a naturalistic setup. I only have the female in there for now, the male and the female look a lot alike now, his colors have gotten whiter (Which I am happy about :) )so once I can tell them apart I will put him in there with her.

Here is the set up, I have a tupperware as her humid hide for now, I will be looking for a more natural looking hide to replace it. I also have to use a ceramic bowl for the worms, they climb right out of the rock bowls. So the rock bowl is the water bowl.

Let me know what you think.

P.S. Can you spot the Gecko in this picture..He He He

PB110205.jpg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Hi Jeanne,
I love these geckos! Are you going to be breeding them by any chance? Is their care the same as for leopard geckos?

Aliza

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Jeanne!!!!

This is one jealous person right here! :D! I am so happy for you tho!
I LOVE the first baby. That yellow is amazing!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
acpart said:
Hi Jeanne,
I love these geckos! Are you going to be breeding them by any chance? Is their care the same as for leopard geckos?

Aliza

HI Aliza,

Yes, I do plan on breeding them. I may have one or two available before that though, if one or both of the babies turn out to be males, I will be selling them (Probably :) ) I only want to keep one small colony of them. So, if I get a male from the babies, you are welcome to one of them.

There care is just like Leopard Geckos, only smaller, you will love them, they are too cute!

Thanks Desire!

Visit our friends