My new cresties !

SpOuK-3-

still don't know :!

But i'm looking for an information about lights on the cage ... Is there a light I can use to make the temperature higher in the cage ... I know that those little one don't need high temperature and UVB or UVA but it's 72 degree in there ... I know it should be between 75 to 80 degree during the day ... What can I use ... Maybe a sunglow light will do the trick??

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Nice Crested, aren't they so cool! As for a bulb, you can go to almost any pet store and get one of those Red bulbs, a low wattage one, and that should work just fine, just don't let the cage go over 80 degrees

SpOuK-3-

ok thanks ... ill buy a low wattage light ... Or ill ask @ the petstore ... One of my friend works there ... He's in charge of the gecko ... :) Thanks !

SpOuK-3-

Ho! Question again ... What's the morph my crested gecko ... Pretty new with those one !

Is it a Olive one ????

SpOuK-3-

OK... important question ... I think he's having difficulty or he's not eating well ... Yesterday I gave him a crickets with my hand and he only eat one ... Is there something else i can give him .... maybe something liquid ? He drink a lot of water and I mean a lot he's always drinking and he seems more active since i received him from the other person .... (When I received him he was in his poo everywhere even on the windows of the cage and the plants ... I freak out when I saw this ... anyway I even give him a bath :p now he's happy) I just want to know if he's acting normaly or I just need to wait a couple days .... Thanks again ! :)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Crested Geckos mainly eat Fruits, and will only eat insects ocassionally. I feed mine a variety of food, here is an example of a weeks feeding:

Monday - Clarks Crested Gecko Diet
Tuesday - Baby food
Wednesday - Clarks Crested Gecko Diet
Thursday - no food
Friday Clarks - Crested Gecko Diet
Saturday - Crickets or Mealworms
Sunday - no food or Clarks Crested Gecko Diet

SpOuK-3-

ill try the apple ... just made some ! let's try ... I think he eat some crickets last night ... and I just feed him with apple with my own hand ... :) it's cool he lick all the apple on my finger ... Well he's really cute :)

Visit our friends