My Smiling Steno

Gopherhockey03

Haha makes me smile everytime I see that picture! You should make a bumper sticker or shirt that has this picture with smile in big words underneath it!!!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Thats what they call an "ear to ear" smile! Neat looking gecko and great photo! Thanks for sharing!

Christine

3 Year Member
She's about 3 1/2 to 4 inches from nose to tip of tail and fully grown! She's a stenodactylus, a micro-gecko. I breed these guys!

Jetfire

Awesome! I bred the little guys for awhile myself (scored a pair at a show for $30!). I was sad to get rid of them, but I couldn't say no to what I was offered. The males make the cutest little breeding squeaks.....

Christine

3 Year Member
They are cute little guys! I've been working with them for about 8 years now! I've got a whole bunch of morphs going! I do love those little chirps!

Jetfire

I got plenty of eggs off of them, but never got one to hatch.i'm assuming that it was something on my end,because the eggs looked good they were still pretty neat little geckos. Truth be told,I can't guarantee that they were the same species,either.

Christine

3 Year Member
It took me a while to get the incubation techniques perfected. Once I did, then I have had non-stop hatchlings. I have a couple different sub-species, so i have done a bit of mix and match! I've gotten a lot of reeally unique and cool looking colors and patterns! Almost what folks have done with Leos. I even have a few Albinos!

Visit our friends