NARBC Anaheim Sept 23 & 24

nwheat

I'll be vending at my first show this weekend - NARBC in Anaheim! I'm looking forward to meeting some forum members there, so be sure to track me down and introduce yourselves! :main_yes:

J

JBrune

Best wishes!

Hey Nancy, good luck out there. Is this your first? Will you be vending in San Jose?
I always make that one!
Joyce

nwheat

Joyce - Yes, this is my first show - I'm so excited!!! :banana:
I believe I'll be vending in San Jose as well, so I look forward to seeing you there - I was sorry I missed you there last year!

I know there are more west coast forum members out there! Come to Anaheim and relieve me of some of these hatchlings that are taking over my house! I'll be giving forum members a discount! :)

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I just wanted to bump this back up to remind all of you GeckosForums.net members that there will be a GREAT gecko line-up at the NARBC Show this weekend!!! Like Nancy, I will be giving discounts to customers that identify themselves as GeckoForums.net!!!

Hope to see you all come out and support the show!

nwheat

I had a wonderful time vending at my first show - I even sold a few geckos! :D It was great to see Marcia & Glen, Steve & Debra, Xavier, and Greg!

Thanks so much Marcia and Glen for all your help - it was much appreciated!!! :yes:

I picked up my first fat tail - a beautiful amel girl from Greg (Geckotopia) and a couple of dart frogs for the kids from Infrogneato (I just love that name!). I'll post pictures of them as soon as I get a chance.

Visit our friends