Need advice

Karma1

So my leo Lou has recently stopped eating her meal worms. Iv tried wax worms and crickets normally she loves them but she lost interest in eating. She’s has bright colors and bright eyes, she’s seems pretty active and responds when she’s touched. So I’m pretty much at a loss on what to do
5e7266a43229ef8295a82c80f4ff44dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome to the forum.
She looks big enough to be ovulating. There has been a big decrease in eating by my female geckos who are ovulating. It happens. Some of my geckos actually don't eat for most of the winter. One of them ate a cricket last night for the first time in 2 months. They can go a long time without eating one they get to adult size, and she looks nice and hefty. I recommend you keep offering and don't worry about it. She'll probably start up again when she's ready. Go easy on the waxworms.

Aliza

Karma1

Welcome to the forum.
She looks big enough to be ovulating. There has been a big decrease in eating by my female geckos who are ovulating. It happens. Some of my geckos actually don't eat for most of the winter. One of them ate a cricket last night for the first time in 2 months. They can go a long time without eating one they get to adult size, and she looks nice and hefty. I recommend you keep offering and don't worry about it. She'll probably start up again when she's ready. Go easy on the waxworms.

Aliza
Thank you for the advice that really puts my mind at ease. She’s my first reptile Iv ever had so I’m still learning about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visit our friends