48.9 KB · Views: 3
  • photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 3

tb144050

First is probably a bell albino.

Second ?

Third a bell albino again, maybe?

Hard to say with no history or better pictures.

Tree, I'm still learning everyday...it's why I am on the forum reading all the time. Can you tell me how you based your guessing that #1 and #3 are albino, specifically bell? :) I'm wondering how wrong my guesses would have been. :O

Treefolk

Tree, I'm still learning everyday...it's why I am on the forum reading all the time. Can you tell me how you based your guessing that #1 and #3 are albino, specifically bell? :) I'm wondering how wrong my guesses would have been. :O

The lavender along with albino. I don't know... If you've seen hundreds of bells like I have, they just look similar to that. However, that doesn't mean they are bell.

tb144050

The lavender along with albino. I don't know... If you've seen hundreds of bells like I have, they just look similar to that. However, that doesn't mean they are bell.

Ok. I had to adjust the brightness of my monitor to see the lavender in #3. (I keep my lighting in the room and screen dark to prevent migraines.) Thanks for the hint. :)

Here was my amateur guesses (before brightening my monitor):

1) spots too dark to be albino?

2) No black pigment...looks alot like my trempers/raptors, but that doesn't mean it is specifically tremper.

3) spots and jungle pattern? too dark to be albino?

(again, I am an amateur still learning/asking what to look for..lol)

zhhihengg

So 1st pic is probably a bell albino?
is it jungle?

the 2nd?? Lol

and the 3rd jungle bell albino too?

i don't really have the eye pics as I'm pending to add them to my collection... They're not with me! But I'm considering! Will only take it's they're bell!

DrCarrotTail

They all look albino and my guess would be Bell, Tremper, Bell. Eye pics would help but there's no way to tell for sure unless you know what albino(s) they were produced from.

Visit our friends