Need Help With Morphs!

*Kirsty*

Hello,

Can anyone help identify these geckos, they have come from a raptor breeding group and the parents were a jungle mack snow and an eclipse mack snow as we have had 2 super snow eclipse hatch out! Its all very confusing but these two we just cant really work out what they are so hoping you guys can help!

1st one looks like a super snow but its got a yellow body...

IMG_0434.jpg

2nd

IMG_0444.jpg

BalloonzForU

Hello,

Can anyone help identify these geckos, they have come from a raptor breeding group and the parents were a jungle mack snow and an eclipse mack snow as we have had 2 super snow eclipse hatch out! Its all very confusing but these two we just cant really work out what they are so hoping you guys can help!

Ok, so youre Mack Snow Jungle x Mack Eclipse produced these? And they are het RAPTOR?

First one I'm 100% sure is a Super Snow but there's something else going on there as well. I've not worked with Snow crosses like this so I can't tell you what might be going on there. I love the white feet on SS, he's a cutie.

The second one is carrying the Eclipse and Patternless Stripe.

Do you have pics from when they first hatched, I'd love to see those as well.! :)

Kellyr

I thought the first one looks like a black eyed eclipse.. could it be a super snow eclipse? The second one is definately an eclipse

BalloonzForU

I thought the first one looks like a black eyed eclipse.. could it be a super snow eclipse? The second one is definately an eclipse

I thought that at first as well, but I was looking at the pattern in the tail, the line down the back and the white feet. Thats were I came up with the SS, now I could be wrong because this not a cross I work with.

N

Nigel4less

1st one looks Mack Eclipse-ish
2nd one looks like a straight up Eclipse.

Gazz

Eclipse snow reverse striped SPLIT Super snow.
IMG_0434.jpg

Eclipse patternless striped.
IMG_0444.jpg

Taquiq

JK Herp
I'm guessing the first one has Supersnow because MS x MS = 25% Super Snow. I think the first one is.. but none can be Eclipse because Eclipse is recessive.! Hmmmm...

Gazz

I'm guessing the first one has Supersnow because MS x MS = 25% Super Snow. I think the first one is.. but none can be Eclipse because Eclipse is recessive.! Hmmmm...

First one deffo NOT! a Super snow as it is clearly expressing a yellow tone.Both offspring are expessing Eclipse so it's fair to say that one parent is expressing Eclipse as stated.And the other to the luck of the owner is ofcourse HET Eclipse.

Visit our friends