need help

marula

hi guys,
a guy post this treat in nathan forum (crested section)..if somebody know something try to contact him

"Does anyone here know a guy by the name Brandon Segroves? He is from the Oklahoma City area. if so please contact me. We recently made a trade, most of my cresteds for a nice group of gargoyles and a pair of het amel striped fattails. well the thing is i shipped and he never did. i shipped to him over 2 weeks ago. he won't take my phone calls or reply to e-mail. has anything like this happened to any of you and if so what did you do about it?
please get back to me!
John"

gixxer3420

Hmmm... Never ship first or at least ship at the same time. Thats tuff, it sounds like he ripped you off. Do you have his mailing address and phone number? if so take it to the local police and see what they can do. most l ikely they won't do much. better yet how far is texas to the sooner state? Might be worth the trip to at least get your reptiles back. Sorry you have to put through this crap.

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
These kind of things make everyone nervous about purchasing online, especially trades! People like him make us look bad. Suppose I want to sell or trade online next year, people will be asking if they know me, have people done business with me and all that Jazz. No trust is built unless you're in the business for a while.

I hope all goes well with your situation Marula. I'd like to think he hasn't had time to talk to you due to a personal issue but what are the odds? Gixxer is right, keep calling or pay him a visit if he's close enough.

R

Russ S

Near as I can tell it isn't Marula that was ripped off. It appears she is posting this here on behalf of someone that might not be a member here, but posts in another forum she frequents.
I don't have any information about Brandon Segroves, But I hope this matter is cleared up to the mutual benefit of all parties involved.

R

Russ S

Near as I can tell it isn't Marula that was ripped off. It appears she is posting this here on behalf of someone that might not be a member here, but posts in another forum she frequents.
I don't have any information about Brandon Segroves, But I hope this matter is cleared up to the mutual benefit of all parties involved.

marula

yes....is not my problem...but i think is helpfull try to see if somebody can help him...or if somebody know the guy in oklahoma city..
bad experience...
i hope he can found a solution...

Visit our friends