Need some assistance

Perefalcon

Jill?????
a friend of mine brought this trio over today, lovely little things, but I'm not positive on their morphs. She wants me to sell them for her along with her alligator, but I'm not sure what to charge if I don't know their morphs for sure...cresties were always a little more difficult to identify lol they have soooo many different traits

I'm pretty sure that the first one is just a tan dalmation (I think it's male, but 10 grams is a bit soon)
second one a yellow pinstripe? (and I think female on that one, also 10 grams)
Third one has me stumped though and it's deffinately male

Last edited:

Perefalcon

Jill?????
OH come on, can't someone at least give me an idea about the third one?? I've been told he might be a harley?

Does anyone agree or disagree with the yellow one being a pinner?

gixxer3420

Man you are a busy women. you have new goodies at your door step everyday it seems, haha. Anyway i would be interested in the cresties. Can't help you on a price since I've never owned any before. Let me know a price when you get that all figured out.

Thanks

Perefalcon

Jill?????
I'm debating on keeping the yellow pinner unless I can get $250 for her, I'm almost positive that it's female. Here's another pic, fired up of the one I didn't know, according to a few people he's a chocolate/cream harley

Sally Salamander

That tan one - if it's a male - is worth very little - but it's still nice.

The 2nd one is a partial pinstripe - probably worth more if you grow it up. It's probably worth close to 100 to the right buyer - but it's tough unless you are a "name".

The 3rd chocolate is nice - probably 75-110 - although it depends on who wants it.

I'm always a little low on my pricing - but that gives you a good idea.

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
you think thats low? i think its kindof on the high side. the patternless.. 40 would be more then i would pay. maybe closer to 35.

by the size of the spurs id guess that the second one would turn out male. uh.. thats not fired up in that picture, and depending on the color of it when its "fired up" id ask about 75$ for it at that size. and id agree flame/partial pinstripe.

and the 3rd one,,, is a harliquin. it looks like a girl in the first picture, but is questionable in the second 2. um.. do you have pore shot? or a weight on "her"? if its an adult female, 150 easy, sub adult or sexed juvie, maybe 75. unsexed = less. or if its male, like.. 50-75 depending on size.

Visit our friends