New Additions to the Collection!

jandsfannon

We were very lucky to be able to pick up these new additions just before the CRBE, special thanks to Shelly at Lizard Lair for the Beautiful Geckos:

Rainwater Sunglow (from TUG Lines)
LVSUNGLOW500.jpg

100% Carrot Tail Raptor
CHERRYBOMB.jpg

Mack Snow Enigma with double eclipse eyes:
GOOFYMackEnigmaTwosolidblackeyes.jpg

Mack Bells:
mackbellalbinoM.jpg

mackbellalbinoF.jpg

Enigma het Diablo Blanco:
enigmahetDB.jpg

Emerine Enigma:
emerineenigma.jpg

emerineenigmahead.jpg

Blanco het Diablo Blanco
blanco.jpg

I also picked up this APTOR from Randy at the CRBE:

aptor-1.jpg

Last but definitely not least I could not refuse these little beauties from TUG:

Sunglow Enigma
sunglowenigma.jpg

Tangerine
tornadof.jpg

Thanks to Shelly, Randy and The Urban Gecko for some really great additions to our collection!!!

froggz

Congrats on the beautiful geckos!

The mack snow enigma from Lizard Lair is the daddy to my newest mack snow, and he makes some pretty babies hehe.

jandsfannon

Thanks everyone!! The Emerine Enigma is still young approx 1-1 1/2 months old. I have high hopes for this one as there is a small amount of green on her head. Thanks for the great complements everyone.

Jorgeville: We are very lucky as in the past year TUG has started coming to expos and I love seeing all the new animals they are producing especially this expo now that they have started working with enigmas too!

jandsfannon

Thanks everyone, Im glad you appreciate them as much as we do!!

Those look expenivse! For real? O.O How in earth you make so much money ;)

"My name is Sabrina and I am addicted to geckos!" LOL Yes for real, we just saved the money and I have my eye on a few others :main_thumbsup:
Im just looking for some great animals and unfortunately you cannot get many of them in Canada so for me to get them I need to go to the US to purchase them.

Thanks again everyone!!

Visit our friends