New arrivals!

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
We got 5 new cresties in the mail today! It was better than Christmas. :D 2 gorgeous juvies and adult male dalmation from Jeanne and 2 adult female dalmations from Kelli. The dalmations didn't want their pictures taken so I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Here are the juvies -

babies.jpg

newcresties026.jpg

And the girl we got from Kelli at NARBC with a PetCo rescue -

hi.jpg

N

nygeckoqn

Those 2 little ones are beautiful....Love them all...Great pics!!!
Robin

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Awwww! I miss them already! I didn't realise until after I sent that they were Chevron Back AND Harlequins, I am going to have to see if any of my other babies have that Chevron patterning :)

They are also White fringed and partial pinstiped, quite the mix :)

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
When I checked on them this morning I discovered that they had been playing in their CGD. There are little bitty footprints all over the glass! lmao
I'll try to get a picture of it when I get home from work. The funniest part is that they were looking at me with their innocent little faces like, "What? We didn't do it."

N

nygeckoqn

Awww...I love those little footprints on the glass....It's a sure way to know they feel right at home.

Jeanne...You have some great babies there. Beautiful color.

nwheat

They're adorable!! :nice: You sure didn't waste any time adding to your crestie collection! You're gonna need that rack that guy had for sale at NARBC!

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
The dalmations still didn't want their pictures taken and were completely uncooperative. Here's a few bad pics of them and a pic of messy baby footprints, lol. They're all so cute, I could just sit and stare at them all day!:D

Male from Jeanne -
maledal.jpg

Females from Kelli -
femaledal2.jpg

femaledal1.jpg

and babies from Jeanne -
newcresties026-1.jpg

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ok, that's it! I am not selling any more of my Cresteds..........EVER! I am going to be a Gecko horder like Paul from now on!

N

nygeckoqn

That's a great pic!!!....Look at the color on her...Just gorgeous!!! Jeanne...I don't know how you sell any...they are just so cute...Every one I see I want ....It's really getting bad...I'm up to 5 in under a month and only because I need to make more money before I can buy more...LOL
Robin

Visit our friends