New Baby!!!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
this little beauty just hatched while I was painting my available apartment (almost done!!!) and I suspect it's clutchmate isn't far behind! But it does postpone my working till the other one pops out, oooooooohhh this makes me ansy. And if the parents Ammie (from BroPaul) and Neo (from Garrick) are both indeed het bell, then I believe that this one is 66% het bell, and not to mention a partial stripe :main_thumbsup: :main_laugh: If you look real close, she's got a faint dorsal stripe, which is also something her dad has :main_robin:

Perefalcon

Jill?????
OK here's the clutchmate....ya know what, from the markings on these 2, I'm not even sure that they came from my het bell het bell pair. So far all of Aaliyah's offspring have had the same peanut shape on their backs. We'll see when the next egg hatches in a few days, it was laid 5 days after these 2 were. So here's the second hatchling

Perefalcon

Jill?????
Just for comparison here is a pic of Aaliyah's first offspring, who now is turning out to be a SHTCT but notice the marking on the back, I also included that preemie that didn't make it, also for a comparison, the other one that I didn't get a pic of that I popped after it's due date came and went and it was dead had the exact same marking that the second hatchling has

Perefalcon

Jill?????
then I'm right, those 2 aren't from Ammie, but from Aaliyah, and all this time I was psyched cause I thought there might be 2 hybinos in my future, oh well, I have one of her eggs due in 4 days or so, and she just laid 2 more fertile ones, hopefully her last for the season, I don't want her overdoing it.

Visit our friends