New baby

hoppslover

Definitely not Junior
So I recently had to put down my 12.5 year old boxer. He was a wonderful dog, and I miss him alot. So we decided that it was time to get another baby, and here he is. Hank is a brindle boxer puppy. He looks like a little bear cub. Such a cute little guy.

JaZ

Ahhhhhh!!!!! THat's awesome boxers are one of my favorite types of dogs. My old friend had one named Sarge that was definitely part of the crew. Acted more like a respectable human and most the friends. hahahaha congrats

goReptiles

So cute. My boyfriend wants to get a boxer. I like the white ones, but he wants a brindle. He likes the "stupid" look that the adults have; just that "duhhh I didn't do it" look. We've looked at some puppies, but he can't find one he likes with that look. I told him it's because puppies don't really have that look, that's the adult thing.

I'd rather him adopt, but he's h***-bent on a pure boxer. I found a few females for adoption but he didn't care for them because they're the fawn color not brindle or white.

I told him the perfect dog for us is a boxer/pit mix because he wants a boxer and I want another pit. I found a white one with black markings I wanted, but he wasn't having it. :-/ I could get it for myself, but then we'd have to have another pup, and two puppies isn't going to work right now.

Definitely keep us updated on Hank. Puppies change so much.

By the way, how did you get his name?

Visit our friends