New Breeder! Hello!

Rydikulus Reptiles

Hi! My name is Rai and I am the founder of Rydikulus Reptiles! I've had leopard geckos for over ten years, among a variety of other exotic animals. I am a 22 y/o work-from-home, full time student. I am an artist, pianist, and pursuing a degree in finance.

Over the years of keeping these beautiful creatures, I have developed an interest in breeding quality geckos and promoting accurate information about their husbandry.

I am currently awaiting a beautiful Firewater from the original 'Lava' line (Produced by Bryan Jett), and will be procuring a female from the same line as soon as they are available to begin my Lava Firewater breeding project! I've included a picture of the lovely male I'm waiting on.

I have finally set up a Facebook page for this organization, and a website will be following soon!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me either here or on Facebook.

Have a great day!

21-32.JPG

Last edited:

Rydikulus Reptiles

Hi Aliza!

Thank you so much! It’s been a long wait for him to be available but I’m very pleased with how he turned out! So excited to see what gorgeous hatchlings he’ll produce.

- Rai

Visit our friends