New Corn Snake

Pookachu

I am the Chosen One
While I was out of town on business wife picked up this girl. Apparently she ate a f/t pinky within a few hours of settling in her new habitat

From my understanding she is a 'blizzard' corn snake? Jen used to own one in college so this is going to be her baby but I guess I have a lot of reading up to do.

Pookachu

I am the Chosen One
I dont know much about corn snakes yet but from what I read is that its pretty common for snakes to not eat due to moving stress and spend a lot of time hiding.

Apprently this snake ate a f/t pinky within a couple hours and although it has 2 hides available (hot and cold side) it spends its entire time wandering around the tank or sitting outside of the hide on the warm side.

Is this normal? or does this mean its a good thing that it does not seem as stressed out about being in its new tank?

Bling_my_leo

Lizard Lady ツ
Cute little snakey.

It may be normal for your snake to eat. I think she was calm enough so she felt that it was fe to eat. So don't worry.

If you need any help with anything, feel free to email me ([email protected]) or pm me.

Visit our friends