New Crested Gecko

LZRDGRL

The second picture is really cute :D :main_laugh: Congrats to your crestie! :main_thumbsup: Is it a dalmation, due to the spots? Very nice...

Chrissy

contracteryin

Shakawkawkaw
I'm really not sure of the morph, I'm thinking a dalmatian but this one place also had patternless with spots so it confused me xD So, I honestly have no clue... but I'll figure it out eventually :) and yea, I thought that was cute too, they were licking their mouth after eating a cricket :)

darkridder

Melissa the Scientist
It would actually be considered a brindle as far as morphs go, but if it's still young it has enough time to grow into spots and be a brindle dalmatian. Geckos with just a handful of spots are not really considered dalmatians. So let's say yours was a 40g adult looking the way it does it would be just simply refered to as a brindle or brindle with dal spots as the spotting is not significant. When they hit about 25+ spots that falls into the Dalmatian naming withing the morph/color/trait name.

contracteryin

Shakawkawkaw
Thank you for the information, It's much appreciated. The morphing of the cresties is harder then the leos, I've got the hang of them for the most part. There's a lot of really pretty morphs, and even if he/she is just a plain brindle I still like them :)

Visit our friends