New Crestie

S

seraphim21

We got a new addition . . . Two little cresties (4 months old) :D

Do you have any idea, what gender this one may be (the other one doesn't like making pics ;) ) ?

PS: @BalloonzForU: Sorry for using the same thread-name . . . I saw yours too late . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

BalloonzForU

Looks female, but they could be too small still. Males seem to develope over night, and you can't miss them when they do.

Hehehe, that's ok, I changes the title of mine.

Last edited:
S

seraphim21

Thank you for your opinion. :) I really hope you are right . . . :wink:

S

seraphim21

Hmmm . . . We just took a close look on the other one . . . And it seems like it has little bulges . . . So we are desperately hoping for 1.1 . . .

PS: The name of the one pictured above is "Woogie" . . . :main_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bloodlines

I am hoping along with you my friend. Although at that age its almost impossible to sex, in a few months you should have a better idea. Regardless of sex, your little fellows are cute and i wish you luck in your future endeavors.

S

seraphim21

Thank you!

@bloodlines: Thank you very much for your nice post! :)

B

Bloodlines

No problem seraphim. I just took some time to check out your web site, and although my grasp of the German language is a bit to be desired, I was able to see that you have a very nice collection. I am very impressed with your large "Leo-terrarien"s. Beautiful enclosures. Infact i am going to start a post for everyone with cool, unique or naturalistic vivarium type enclosures to post pics. Please feel free to take part.

Visit our friends