New Crestie

N

nygeckoqn

Well It should have been 2 new Cresties but well leave it to Fed Ex...I hate Fed Ex...I have decided from now on no more fed ex ever...If I want any animal and the person is one that will only ship Fed Ex...forget it...never ever again...First they were way beyond late...4 pm late and I know they threw that box around...the delivery guy was tossing it around right in front of me...I was sooooo pissed...I yelled at him...Dude cute the%$^# those are live animals.Anyway when I opened the box one was dead. Looked like she had a broken neck no doubt from mishandling.There was blood on the paper towel. The other one which was smaller than that one was just fine thank God.She is beautiful little thing. I am just really upset over the whole thing.I got my money back for the one...From Crested Lady and I told her what I thought of Fed Ex and I told her she should do something to make them pay because I feel like she shouldn't lose anything either she did everything right and the box was packed perfectly.
Anyway here is my New baby...Kay
And what a sweet little thing too

Picture005-3.jpg

Picture010-2.jpg

Visit our friends