New from Bright Albino

G

GeckoAZ

Just got this girl this morning at 8:30. She has been a scream to watch in her quarantine enclosure. She has really bounced back from the shipping and doesn't show any signs of stress. She loves her food...even if the crickets outsmart her some of the time. She is currently 36 grams and just over a year old. She lost some weight as she just provided 5 good clutches of eggs, so I am fattening her up before she does anything else. I have always wanted a lavendar and now I have one...still working on the name though.

Last edited by a moderator:

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Im just checking but that doesnt look like a bell to me is she het bell?? Just saw that you said you wanted a lavendar bell, guessing she is het.

G

GeckoAZ

I was told she is a lavender with Bell Albino genes....I might have this wrong...but went back and re-read the e-mails. So I did get it wrong on lavendar bell....should have said just lavendar.

bro paul

brightalbino.com
Hey David - Thanks for posting. She is carrying the Bell albino gene (her dad was a nice "pastel" looking Bell and her mom was a "normal" with very bold pattern w/ a lot of lavendar). So, she's a "het Bell"...with bold pattern and lavendar bands. Hope this helps :)

Visit our friends