new gecko showing dominance??

aly

i've had two leopard geckos for about a few weeks now and i have 2 hides and an average sized tank. both geckos are about 4 inches but they keep sharing a hide. one of my geckos were standing (sorta) on the other one in the hide today and yesterday, too. yesterday, the one thats been standing on top of my other leopard gecko was on them again in the hide and he was trying to get up a little bit but, they couldnt. i dont know what to do because i cant buy another vivarium. ): (sorry for the poor wording)

Cresties.73

If you have two males together you’ll need to separate them as they will fight for territory. Tanks can be expensive but you can buy some cheaper ones from people who don’t need their terrariums anymore

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Check out craigslist to find some new tanks and if necessary, for awhile, you could buy the biggest faunarium to use. It's on the cheaper side, I think, but you'll need a heater and a thermostat.

Aliza

Elisha9

When I had them they’d always share a hide with no problems at all so dont that think anything bad unless you see them fighting, and as said if both makes you’d need to keep apart. Add some images of underneath so we can help sex

Visit our friends