New Geckos Coming From Pat Kline!

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
I just called Pat up one day to chat and see if he had any Fatties left and it turned into a pretty cool purchase. I have 2 geckos coming from Pat today, and I can hardly wait to pick them up at work today! I'm not saying what they are yet but I'll post pics tonight :)

4mb3r

Wicked Gecko Queen
Man everyones been talking about AFT's lately.... REALLY making me want one of these guys!! haha!

LZRDGRL

Me too! I'm probably going to take the leap next time a convention hits the area!

The next convention in our area is Patrick Nabor's St. Louis Reptile Show on Sunday, January 8th. I'll be a vendor (but I'm not listed on the website, because I'm not a frequent vendor since I mostly do Saturday shows).

I haven't seen anybody offering AFTs on the vendor list, though. However, some sell "various geckos/lizards," so that could include AFTs. :D You could email them and find out what they'll have :main_yes: Also, one-time vendors don't get listed on the website, so there might be others like I who come for the first time to check it out, and you might get AFTs from them...

Chrissy

Visit our friends