New geckos

Star1

Well I went to go get 2 tokays this morning from someone on Craigslist (we met in public b/c I'm paranoid). It turns out the tokays are living with a golden gecko, a marble gecko, and a dumpy tree frog. I didn't realize they were all together when I read the ad so I was a little surprised when I picked them up. I'll be doing some quick research on golden and marble geckos (hadn't even heard of marble geckos before!) and separating everyone. Luckily she sent a bunch of extra stuff as well so I'll have to go through and see if there's enough for 3 more enclosures. I'll take some pictures once everyone is settled in.

Amanda1

3 Year Member
I'd never heard of marble geckos either, and I've only seen some very sad, probably near-death goldens at a pet store. At least you got them separated!

Star1

I posted pictures in the picture section. Other than the end of his tail missing the golden is really nice looking. I don't know if I'll keep them all since I had only planned on 2 more pets/1 more enclosure. I absolutely love the marbled gecko already though! s/he is adorable!

Visit our friends