New Girl in town Cristal!

Eve Saint

Sometimes what we are looking for is under our nose.
I saw Cristal and her tank mate in petco for weeks, they were sleeping and not very active and I honestly didnt know how beautiful she would be; until yesterday. I noticed her out of her cave finally, and she had the beautiful abyssinian eyes that I wanted! She was labelled as Albino Leopard Gecko in Petco. She looks like a tremper albino leopard gecko. She has dark ruby eyes when they are dilated and then eyes whites with plenty of veins, like an abyssinian when they are mostly all white with just a little slit. Her Sister had more yellowy eye whites which were very unique as well. So I took Cristal home. So far she is hiding, She is actually thin, but I am sure I will fatten her up. Diamond seemed to be grooming and licking her alot, but then she ran from Diamond. DSC04046.JPG DSC04088.JPG DSC04089.JPG DSC04043.JPG

Eve Saint

I sure hope not, they've been together since yesterday. I know there were only two for sale, in one tank, of this type, for weeks. so conditions were not crowded if that helps somewhat... I know it was her who went to do #2 and it looked normal. She has already started eating up a storm. So far it looks ok. I sure hope it will remain that way.

Eve Saint

Thank you! The girls seem to want to all stay in the same cave together, even though there is more than one cave. Its cute though.
Oh and the undertank heater is on, its so cold already here in NYC!

Eve Saint

Thanks! I will be taking more and better photos as soon as I think she is comfortable with all her surroundings. I cant beleive this, but she seems to eat as much as her big sisters!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Nice new addition! Would love to see some new photos too. How's she settling in??

Eve Saint

Nice new addition! Would love to see some new photos too. How's she settling in??
Now she is eating up a storm. By the second day, she was eating a bunch of crickets. I was so worried about her weight when I got her, but she is much younger than the two as well. So I got small and large crickets. Cristal ate the large crickets with no trouble though! LOL I was so relieved, and so happy she eats so much.

Eve Saint

I dont pick her up yet though. I guess I will wait a little longer for that. I know she is settled in with her sisters though. She walks confidently into the cave when any other girl is there and settles herself in now.

Visit our friends