New hatchling today!!!

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Karli and Yas (Super Snows) second clutch. First egg hatched this morning. She looks good, but I noticed her coloring was different than the previous siblings. She almost looks albino, except for the black eyes.

IMG_0887.JPG

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I doubt she could be an albino unless both parents are het albino. In that case she'll, obviously, have red eyes, and she still might but may be too small to tell. Otherwise I guess she's a really light super snow. It will be interesting to see how she develops.

Aliza

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Thanks!!:D
I double checked with the Breeder of Karli and Yas, and she also said the same thing.....she will probably be a very light super snow. This is her clutch mate...LOL! Totally different!
IMG_0893.JPG

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Super Snow clutch #6 laid today. All 4 hatched babies are doing great!!! #3 clutch is scheduled to hatch April 27th. It is getting busy!!

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
The little Super Snow Albino is 2 weeks and weighs 7 grams. This morning I was finally able to confirm that her eyes are dark ruby red!!!!
IMG_1006.JPG

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Thanks!! I have noticed that the two SS albinos compared to their SS siblings were a little more nervous at first. It may have been to their sensitivity to light, but now they are sweet and calm like their sisters.

Styx

My camera is losing it's ghost so I don't have many pictures to post anymore. D:

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Update on the first SSA. She is 7 weeks and already up to 19 grams. Solid color with no markings. Still has the dark red ruby eyes!!!

Visit our friends