New Hatchling

Jkiddreptiles

So i just hatched out a gecko. He look small and premature and had some umbilical cord left. He look fine and healthy though. What morph is he? His father is a mack snow enigma and mom is a normal high yellow. I'm thinking he is some time of mack snow morph. What do you guys think? Input ideas sugestions. Also how long should he stay in the incubator? He is in there know. I misted his container a little so that umbilical cord goes away. Can you guys see it?

20120228_144449.jpg

20120228_144508.jpg

20120228_144445.jpg

20120228_144412.jpg

20120228_144401.jpg

justindh1

This gecko is a Mack Snow Enigma. As for the hets, the paring is needed in order to determine that. You can take the gecko out of the incubator almost as soon as it hatches. So people like to wait a bit before disturbing them. Just remember, the longer they are in the egg container, the more the chance of them rolling any other eggs that may be beside it. The umbilical cord needs to dry up so it can fall off. I never mist a newly hatched gecko unless something is stuck to the body that needs to come off. Hope this helps.

Jkiddreptiles

Thanks for your reply. I knew he was a mack snow enigma just like his dad. Hopefully his umbilical cord will be gone by tomorrow.

Visit our friends