New here, but I brought pics (dialup warning)...

Rhacodactyl

A friend told me to register here a while back and I just got around to it today. As an introduction, here are some pics of my current breeders and their offspring.
This is Vergil, my favorite:
f06cf173.jpg

fe64e2aa.jpg

Penelope, my most prolific female so far:
489844eb.jpg

P1010211.JPG

Ada:
P1010169.jpg

b6f1be0e.jpg

Lenore is my newest addition:
8777cf7c.jpg

7ac92982.jpg

As yet unsexed and unnamed, but a definite future breeder:
1396a023.jpg

Here are a few of my recent hatchlings:
8e4112d5.jpg

aabba0bd.jpg

cffe98e1.jpg

Thanks for looking, let me know what you think of them.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Welcome to Geckforums!

I LOVE Ada and Lenore. I would love to find a male that looks like them for my Extreme Harly project.

I also realy like Penelope :)

Rhacodactyl

Thanks guys. If I can sell a few things soon, I may just branch out into gargs a bit more as well. Somehow I forgot to include mine with the cresteds above. This is the only one I have at the moment (from Repashy's red line, so it'll probably get a lot more color as it grows).
238e8841.jpg

fcb96224.jpg

Last edited:

crestedgeckogirly

Hey Kevin! Welcome to the forums. Glad you finally registered!! Everyone is really great here...just watch out for Jill...LOL.

That Garg is getting big! I really like him!

-Andrea ;)

Rhacodactyl

Thanks Brian, but you've definately got me beat when it comes to gargs (I especially like Cambo and Sierra). I hope I can pick up one or two more at some point, because mine has really grown on me.

Marula, they all came from different sources. Ada is from a private breeder in Texas, Lenore and Vergil came from a breeder in California, the pinstripe is from a friend in Illinois, and Penelope was originally produced by Allen Repashy as I recall.

Visit our friends