New here *with pictures*

M

MissD

I was referred to this website from someone else and it took about 2 weeks to get validated. I'm finally here and ready to look at some pictures and get advice. I have a high yellow (f) and patternless (m) leopard geckos that are breeding this season. I have two eggs in the incubator getting ready for their big debut. I check on them last night (they are 1 week old) and they are very firm and don't smell! I look foward to hearing some great advice. Thanks.:main_thumbsup:

DSC01555.jpg

lizardeye.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

M

MissD

Thanks for the warm welcome! Does anyone have a clue what these babies might look like? It's so hard waiting all this time to see!

david13

Welcome.. and did u try to pm me again because my computer is being stupid and it said i had another pm but then it wouldnt let me view it.. good luck with your eggs

leatherneck

Welcome to the community. Im new here to, but not new to Leopards. Drop me a line if you need any help.

M

MissD

So high yellow with het for patternless. Thats great! Thanks for the answer. Dave- I think I did send you a pm back but I don't remember what it said haha. I'll prob shoot you another one in a day or two. I love how many people respond on here! Gives me lots of options if I start having problem *MAYDAY!*

Visit our friends