new here

bcreptiles

casper
hello everyone.
i am new to this forum, but i like what i've seen so far!!
at the moment the only other american forum i go to is geckosunlimited, so some of you might know me from there:main_yes:
i am casper (34:main_no: ) and i breed leopardgeckos together with my girlfriend brigitte (B...C... reptiles:D )
we live in holland, but sometimes when i see what's available on the other side of the ocean, i want to move over there:D
we started keeping leopards about 5 years ago and this year we bred quite a few leos..
i have been in the army for 9 years, but after that, i started to drive for one of hollands biggest insectbreeders, so when i saw al those beautiful animals at our customers, i did not take long before we had our first leos, it started with one............
but because i always had first pick from the animals, we were able to get a nice collection, for a good price and of course the food was not expensive, so i am very happy with the work i have!!
at the moment we ahve about 40 female-lines and about 70 males. for next year we expect to dubble that, but with even more beautiful animals from:
AMgecko, geckosetc, texaslizard (thanks alberto,steve and scott, your animals are all doing fine, and looking great:main_thumbsup: ).
our internetsite is mostly in dutch(sorry:eek: ), but the news part is in english.
also a lot of our breedinganimals can be seen in the collectionpart.
kweekvrouwen means breedingfemales and kweekmannen means breedingmales.
we keep track of all the babies we breed, so people can also see what parent they came from...
that way we can also breed our own unrelated breedingstock:)
i you have any questions, just ask them!!!
greatings casper

brandy101010

Welcome! Me and My husband call ourselves B.C. Gecko. lol My name is Brandy and he is Chad. Creative minds think alike I guess! :main_laugh: Good thing we didn't go with B.C. Reptile!

bcreptiles

casper
thanks all, i already like it here, already seen loads of beautiful animals.
i'll try to post the first pics of some of our animals soon, if you like???

Visit our friends