New little guy from Jeremy

norsmis

I had the pleasure of doing a little trading with Jeremy Letkey at the Wheaton, IL show yesterday. I scored this sweet little guy. Mack Snow Rainwater Albino het Patty. He will be my Rainwater Albino Patternless girls new mate next year. Thanks Jeremy!

norsmis

Thanks for the comments everyone. Jeremy has the best geckos around and thankfully he is within driving distance for me!!!

LZRDGRL

yours is nice, too ;-)

Hi Ron, your little guy is very nice, too! We probably walked past one another in Wheaton :) Did you also walk there from Wheaton Metra station? It almost killed me in the heat :D I found the exhibition a bit small - I'm used to big German exhibitions distributed over 20 halls or so... but they had nice animals of all kinds. I'm definitely coming back.

Greetings,

Chrissy

norsmis

LZRDGRL said:
Hi Ron, your little guy is very nice, too! We probably walked past one another in Wheaton :) Did you also walk there from Wheaton Metra station? It almost killed me in the heat :D I found the exhibition a bit small - I'm used to big German exhibitions distributed over 20 halls or so... but they had nice animals of all kinds. I'm definitely coming back.

Greetings,

Chrissy
I probably did walk past you at one point. There were a lot of people there! I spent most of my time behind other people's tables talking.... I was a vendor at this show last year so I met a lot of great people. Glad ot hear you will be back! You will make some good friends if you stick around!

Visit our friends