New one that I took in

Condaman74

In vino veritas
I just picked up this girl. She is missing the tip of her tail, she has a few scars from rat bites and the people who had her were keeping her in a box using duct tape to keep the screen on. When I showed up at the house they were all outside drinking and swinging her around. These people actually thought that bragging to me about how many rattlesnakes they killed would impress me. It took alot for me to not flip out on these people. The only reason I didn't was because I wanted to get this girl away from these worthless people. She is a very sweet snake and is actually nicer looking then I thought she would be.

Here she is
DSCF1928.jpg

DSCF1927.jpg

DSCF1926.jpg

DSCF1925.jpg

DSCF1924.jpg

DSCF1923.jpg

DSCF1922.jpg

DSCF1921.jpg

DSCF1920.jpg

Condaman74

In vino veritas
Actually my future brother in law told me about her. One of his friends lives next door to the jerks who had her. She was severely dehydrated and doesn't have the muscle mass she should have but it was obvious that she was power fed. She is doing a lot better now, still on the squishy side but a few more months of actually using her muscles and she will be fine. :)

thegeckoguy23

Actually my future brother in law told me about her. One of his friends lives next door to the jerks who had her. She was severely dehydrated and doesn't have the muscle mass she should have but it was obvious that she was power fed. She is doing a lot better now, still on the squishy side but a few more months of actually using her muscles and she will be fine. :)

Great to hear everything is going good

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
These people actually thought that bragging to me about how many rattlesnakes they killed would impress me.

I've noticed the same thing, when I talk about my snakes many people feel the need to tell me how they kill the snakes they find outside... :main_rolleyes:

ento890

she's beautiful good luck with her. They rebound fast

When I got my RTB, Oakley, she had rat bite scars all over and now they are not visible. She also had a respiratory infection, but healed up with tylan in about a week.

good luck again :)

tykwang

crawly craze
I'm surprised you can manage/handle her. thought she'd be aggressive and defensive by the way they treated her :(

Such a sweetheart. Thumbs up! :)

Condaman74

In vino veritas
Thanks everyone. They had no idea how old she is, the girl who was there and slurring her words the least said that they bought her last year from the pet shop. so I am assuming she is a little over a year old. I'm actually surprised that she is laid back enough to let me mess with her, she does have a bit of an attitude from time to time but she is no where near as angry as she could be. Here are some updated pictures of her. She is no longer dehydrated and she is firming up slowly. All of her tests came back good and her bites are doing alot better. Her tail tip that was bitten off is looking a ton better. She is also alot more active now so I was only able to get these two pics. :)

DSCF2185.jpg

DSCF2186.jpg

Visit our friends