New Pacman pics

ReptileMan27

Just got this pacman the other weekend. Not much into amphibians but always liked and want one of these so finally got one:D.

first here is his set-up
Picture587.jpg

Picture590.jpg

and now for the frog B)
Picture591.jpg

Picture589.jpg

Picture588.jpg

Picture594.jpg

Picture593.jpg

IMG

ReptileMan27

leolover2 said:
Nice pacman! I've always wanted an albino one. Do they handle well?
Thanks :), pacmans are not really for handling, frogs in general are not really for handling. Pacmans are known for having attitudes, so far I havent seen any aggression from this one.

NicoleO

My pacman doesn't like to be picked up at all in fact the only time I've ever been able to hold him was the day I bought him, thats only because he hopped out of his container into my hand and peed on me lol. I bought him right after that because I'd never seen a pacman with that kind of nerve lol.

Jennie

LOL, so cute! I heard they get BIG! Was it a pacman frog that can eventually eat rats? >.< Thats kinda scary...I own two rats and they get pretty darn big; I can only imagine what the frog would look like fully grown.

ReptileMan27

They get like 5 inches from what I heard which is BIG for a frog. Plus their fat as heck lol. I dont know about them taking an adult rat but I know they can take adult mice. Mine will take pinkie mice.

Visit our friends