New Puppy Pictures

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ok, the puppy pictures are growing very quickly (Too quickly I think :) )

They have opened their eyes, and are walking, amongst other things. They are so Freaking Cute!

First, Here Penny, she is the quietest one out of the 3 of them, never makes a peep, and she is also the biggest :p

Penny3.jpg

Penny1.jpg

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Next is Spike, Spike, well, he is a very sily boy. Here he is ater a hard 5 minutes of playing...LOL

Spike_Napping.jpg

Penny thought it was time for him to get up so she gave him little nudge :main_laugh:

Spike_And_Penny.jpg

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
And, then, there is Thunder.... I think Thunder is going to be a trouble maker, first he peed oin my pillow, then he peed on me, and now this:

Thunder_Tugging_2.jpg

Now he realises we are watching:

Thunder_Busted_When_Tugging.jpg

And tries to play innocent boy, but we know better ;) :

Thunder.jpg

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
And, I can't help but post a new picture of my Ggirl, she is a Big Girl now, she is "In Season" so she is wearing her new underware:

Abbie_in_Under_Pants_3.jpg

R

rrhill

I hate puppies...everytime I see one I want to drag it home! I can't have any hairy pets, got allergies.
The pic of you dog with the drawers on....very interesting. I saw those things in a petstore and wondered how you get the dog to kep them on. I figured they'd just chew them off.

Very cute pics!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
brandy101010 said:
Awwww! Cute little puppies! Are you keeping any?

We are keeping one, just not sure which one yet.

rrhill said:
I hate puppies...everytime I see one I want to drag it home! I can't have any hairy pets, got allergies.
The pic of you dog with the drawers on....very interesting. I saw those things in a petstore and wondered how you get the dog to kep them on. I figured they'd just chew them off.

They velcro on at the top, she tried to chew it off the first time I put it on her, but it doesn't bother her at all any more.

S

Sarah H

Oh wow they are too cute! They look like piglets! hehe

Your girl looks great, I love her ears in that pic. :)

T

Tokays_Unlimited

Very cute pics.I may have to steal 1 of those pups from ya.:main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends